Friday, February 13, 2009

~ A Brief Intermission ~

I know, I've been bad about posting this week. Which is a shame, 'cause there's been plenty to be grateful for this week.*

And--to make matters worse--starting today, I'll be something of a technological transient for a while. No desktop to call my home.** I'm not worried, but for now it means I may not get to post as regularly as I would like.

So, brief intermission starting...yesterday! Go get yourself something from the concession stand, and hurry on back for the remaining 5/6ths of the picture.



*Which would include, among other things, the birthday of another dear, dear friend, Ms. Alexandria Scott!

**Yes, yes, I do have an iPhone, so technically, I'm not without my own little plot of computing real estate. And I've posted from it before. So like I said, I'm not too worried.

No comments: