Tuesday, February 10, 2009

[An addendum to #62]

After finishing the last post an hour or so ago (which, in case you weren't sure, is intentionally backdated to yesterday; I'm trying in vain to keep up with the one post per day rule I set for myself), I spent a few minutes listening to the two songs posted on that old music myspace page of mine.

While I'm fairly proud of "Driver 8" (save for the lousy vocal), the other recording posted there is downright heart-melting. It's my 4th grade class in Iraq; I taught them to sing "Hallelujah (Your Love is Amazing)" for music one day, and within the hour, they were singing it so well--and so passionately!--that we decided to record it.

So, have a listen if you dare. Methinks it's pretty sickeningly adorable.

1 comment:

Sarah W K said...

Very adorable! I love when children worship- they are so passionate and lively.