Wednesday, April 1, 2009

83. Well said, Mr. CK.

A friend recommended this recent clip from what we can now term as "Classic Conan" (i.e. when he taped his show in NYC). Comedian Lewis CK offers a pretty scathing (and hilarious) indictment of our culture's amazing lack of perspective when it comes to our various creature comforts.

All I can add is a hearty "Amen!" And hope to catch myself the next time I begin to complain about a minor inconvenience in travel or communication.



Everything is amazing, but nobody is happy. Indeed.

---

I've now been officially iBook-less for five days. I'll post whenever I can, but if you absolutely must have your daily fix of Dave (which raises doubts about your intellectual faculties, to be sure), you can keep up with me on twitter. I'll try to be more thanksgiving-y over there in the meantime.

No comments: