Monday, March 2, 2009

73. A wonderful birthday.

I had 75 people show up to my birthday party on Saturday night.

Seventy-five people. That still kinda blows me away.

The Miracle Fruit, the Rock Band, the great location that I thankfully managed to score just a few days prior (no way could 75 souls have squeezed into my apartment!), and the wonderful cast of amazing characters from various parts of my life here in LA: it was all unbelievably great.

And that's not just my opinion; it seems to be the overwhelming consensus amongst the attendees. That, too, is a source of immeasurable happiness for me--that my friends had a good time, made some connections with one another (silly as it sounds, I love seeing my friends become facebook friends with each other), and enjoyed the strange new experience of "flavor tripping" with me.

I'll post pictures once I receive them from the various folks who took 'em.

What an evening. What a blessed 28-year old I am.

No comments: