Saturday, January 17, 2009

45. I think I'm really starting to figure out my "type."

In no particular order:

Super-sweet. Gregarious. Full of warmth and charm. In short, a real people-person.
But. Also full of sass, spunk, moxie. A bit unpredictable. A bit adventurous.
Intellectual, but not intimidatingly so.
Selfless and caring. Deeply compassionate. Motivated to help others whenever possible.
A creative type. A dreamer. Someone who can inspire me and be inspired by me.
Absolutely, breath-takingly beautiful. Both inside and out.
A total romantic. Someone who'll never grow tired of me opening the car door for her.
Patient. Gracious. Relatively unswayed by material possessions.
Someone who prefers to take the road less-traveled by.
(A road which, hopefully, runs through NYC at some point.)
Someone who loves knowledge, good food, spontaneity, people, and--above all--God.

(I think that about covers it. It's nice to finally have a pretty good idea...or so I think. Now, the obvious questions: 1. Is she even out there? and 2. If she is, what would she possibly see in a guy like me?)

2 comments:

A.L. Scott said...

I was waiting for you to write a blog about me!

Sarah W K said...

i was about to say- i'm sorry, i'm already married! ;)